The National Lacrosse League Players’ Association (“NLLPA”) is seeking a part-time, intern to provide support in the areas of business & legal affairs, operations, and licensing/marketing.
Company/Organization: National Lacrosse League Players’ Association (“NLLPA”)
Position/Title: NLLPA Business + Marketing Intern
Length: 15-hours per week (3-month minimum commitment)
Compensation: Unpaid. Preferably, applicants are eligible to receive academic/course credit.
Role & Responsibilities
- Research and identify companies/brands for potential partnerships with NLLPA through its Group Licensing Program
- Participate in meetings with the NLLPA’s Group Licensing Representative/Partner.
- Provide operational support to NLLPA Staff
- Support NLLPA Staff in updating its database/digital records
- Some social media-related work
- Enrolled at a four-year University degree program (graduate students preferred)
- Able to receive academic/course credit for the internship
- Minimum commitment of 15-hours per week (3 months)
- Applicants should possess and be able to demonstrate the following abilities/skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent proofreader and attention-to-detail
- Willing to ask questions
- Strong research abilities
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker
- Familiarity with Google Drive programs (e.g. Google Documents, Sheets, etc.)
- Passion for the game of lacrosse
- Previous experience in the sports industry preferred, but not required
*REMINDER: This is an unpaid position and all candidates must be currently enrolled in a degree program and must be eligible to receive academic credit from their academic institution to be considered for this position. The NLLPA does not provide compensation, housing or housing assistance as part of this internship.