You are all invited to the second night of our Virtual Annual General Meeting tonight at 8pm EST. Please use the below link if you would like to attend:
We have come to an agreement regarding COVID pay if you are to contract COVID during the season. The main features of the agreed upon COVID pay is as follows:
- If it has been within 10 days since a player was in-person with his team he will receive IR pay (67% of salary).
- The player will receive 50% immediately and the remaining 17% will be paid at the end of the season from a maximum aggregate liability fund of $70,000.
- If it has been within 10 days since a player was in-person with his team and he is required to miss work (i.e. cannot work remotely), he will receive $125 per day of missed work pay.
- The player will receive 50% immediately ($62.50) and the remaining 50% will be paid at the end of the season from the maximum aggregate liability fund of $70,000.
- Players are required to provide evidence they missed work.
- In the event the number of players who test positive and are eligible for additional compensation pay exceeds the total of $70,000, the $70,000 will be divided pro rata between the eligible players.
- If there is evidence that a player has failed to comply with the NLL COVID Policy (for example, not showing up for a COVID test, lying about vaccination status, falsifying an at-home antigen test), the player will not be eligible for COVID Pay.
- Unvaccinated players are not eligible for COVID Pay.
The updated Whoop discount code is: NLLPA2521